Top 10 Best Google SEO Courses With Certificates (Free & Paid)
(Syed Abdulwahab Shah)
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Table of Contents
- Attract and engage the customer. (Google Course). 2
- Search engines (Google ourse). 2
- Exploring with Search (Google Course). 3
- Make Search Work For You (Google ourse). 3
- SEO Starter Guide (Google Course). 3
- Complete course of SEO (Reliable soft Academy course ). 4
- Google SEO Basics (UC Davis University). 4
- Introduction to Google SEO (Coursera). 5
- Ranking by SEO Udemy Online Courses. 6
Any website needs good SEO to rank in Google. And to master SEO it is also necessary to take SEO courses. In today’s article we tell you about ten best courses.
Google provides several free SEO courses developed by Google experts. These courses also contain specific guidelines from Google that can be followed to improve SEO while staying within the law.
Google does not issue certificates for SEO courses, however, Google has some other courses that it issues certificates for like Digital Marketing, E-Commerce etc.
- Attract and Engage Customers (Google)
- Get Started With Search (Google)
- Get Discovered With Search (Google)
- Make Search Work For You (Google)
- Search Engine Optimization Starter Guide (Google)
- The Complete SEO Course (Reliablesoft)
- Google SEO Fundamentals (UCDavis)
- Introduction to Google SEO (Coursera)
- Google SEO Training Masterclass (Udemy)
- Rank in Google With SEO (Udemy)
This course mainly teaches two things:
Understand search engine optimization (SEO) and Apply search engine optimization (SEO).
The following topics are covered in this course of approximately nine hours:
- Fundamentals of SEO
- How does the Google search engine work?
- How does Google rank websites?
- Anatomy of Google search results (SERPs)
- Search algorithms
- How to do keyword research for SEO
- Website structure and navigation
- SEO glossary
- Optimizing a website’s content
- Optimize images for SEO
- Structured Data Markup and SEO
- Introduction to Google Search Console
- Mobile-friendly websites
- How to use tools and reports of Google Search Console
- Bing Webmaster tools
This free Google course is 45 minutes long and covers six lessons.
- Search engine basics
- How search engines work
- How search engines see the web
- Organic search explained
- Paid search explained
- Google search console
This course is a very basic course and only teaches the basics of SEO.
Five lessons are taught in this course of only 35 minutes duration:
- What search engine optimization is
- How search engines understand a website
- What are the most important SEO factors
- How to create an SEO plan for your website
- How to find the right keywords to optimize your website
- The difference between short-tail and long-tail keywords
The course consists of 25 minutes and three lessons that teach the following:
Title, tags and meta description optimization
Importance of headings in content
How to get other people to link to your website
Promote your website through social media
Officially presented by Google, this guide is not a course but an excellent instructional material that provides complete guidance on essential and important things. This is a must read.
If your English is good, you can read it in an hour.
This is a comprehensive course covering basic, intermediate, and advanced SEO concepts.
The difference between this course and Google’s official course is that here you will learn SEO techniques as well as theory. The following topics are taught in this course:
How to do a technical audit of your website, and how to fix any errors.
Off Page SEO
How to do keyword research
How to SEO an E-Commerce Website
How to Benefit from Google Analytics
A certificate is also awarded after completing this course. The fee for this course is $89.
This course is taught by ESEO expert Rebakh May. This course consists of thirty hours, in which you learn the following:
Introduction to On-Page SEO
Introduction to Off Page SEO
Introduction to Technical SEO
Keyword Theory and Research
This five-month course can be done for $245. A certificate is also issued at the end of this course.
This course is useful for beginners but this course was launched five years ago and now a lot has changed.
Coursera Online Courses
This course consists of 14 hours and four lessons. In which the following topics are taught:
- How Search Engines Work
- Evolution of SEO
- Current SEO Best Practices
- Introduction to Search Engine Algorithms
- SEO Best Practices and Ranking Factors
- Core Web Vitals
- EAT & YMYL
- Featured Snippets and Rich Snippets
- Evolution of Keyword Optimization
- Strengthening Your Keyword Strategy
- How Does Branding Influence Website Rank?
It is an excellent course to understand the modern concepts of SE and.
Udemy Online Courses
This course covers basic to advanced SEO classes. This is a best selling course. The course covers the following topics:
- How to do SEO for your own website or as a freelancer
- How to rank your pages higher on Google and other search engines
- How to create a solid SEO strategy for your business
- How search engines work (including Google and YouTube)
- How to work with SEO on WordPress, Shopify, and Wix
This is one of the best SEO courses on Udemy with thousands of students and 4.6 ratings. The course is 16.5 hours long and comes with a certificate of completion.
This course consists of 9 hours. and includes the following topics:
- How to pick a niche for your website
- How to find SEO keywords
- How to keep visitors to your website for more time
- How to get backlinks for your website
- How to run SEO audits
- How to improve your Googe EAT score
Apart from these courses we are providing you a link here, where latest SEO related articles are published every few days. You can benefit a lot from these articles, stories.