Tajweed is the knowledge of reading the Quran correctly. Learning how to recite the Quran correctly is an obligatory act for every Muslim.
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
keeping in view the importance of Tajweed we have tried to explain the rules of Tajweed in Urdu/English Language with colored illustrations.
ETIQUETTES OF THE HOLY QURAN
1. The holy Quran is the word of Allah addressed to us, and we should therefore treat it with due respect. One of the prime conditions for handling the Quran has been set in the book itself.
“A book well guarded which none shall touch but those who are clean”
This means that in order to touch the Quran one needs to be in a state of
ritual purity (tahara) to be obtained through ‘wuzo’ or ablution.
2. Keep the Quran in a clean place.
3. اعوذ بالله من الشيطن الرجيم
4. بسم الله الرحمن الرحیم
5. Atthe end say: صدق اللہ العظیم
6. If during recite speech is necessary we need to recite “Tawwuz” when recommencing Tilawat. 7. The Holy Quran should be recited in a beautiful and melodious way.
Because Allah love those who read holy Quran with beautiful voice.
what is Tajweed? The linguistic meaning of Tajweed is ‘Betterment’. The technical meaning of Tajweed is ‘Articulating every letter from its
articulation point and giving the letter its rights and dues of
characteristics. Rights of the letters are the required characteristics that never leave it. The
dues of the letters are its presented characteristics that are present in it some of the time, and not present at other times.
IMPORTANCE OF TAJWEED
So he regarded it as an obligation and he regarded leaving it as a sin. And the majority of scholars agree that applying the Tajweed rules of the Quran are an individual obligation upon every Muslim who has memorized or
read part of or all of the Quran. if any person will recite the Holy Quran without the Rules of Tajweed it is
likely sometimes that the meaning can change.
|Quantity 1 $1.50 USDQuantity 100 $85.00 USDQuantity 200 $150.00 USD