What Is Local SEO
Local SEO is the practice of search engine optimization for local search results. On Google, that means helping your business listing in the Local Pack/Map Pack rank higher and appear more
often in response to a greater volume of relevant queries.
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Think of the last time you were out in the world, searching for something you needed. Maybe it was “men’s shoes,” or “daycare providers,” or “coworking spaces.” Google’s mission is to deliver searchers the best answer for any query.
And when its algorithms detect that your intent is local – that you are looking for something in the area around you – those Map Pack results will appear prominently on the first page of the search results.
They may be complemented by organic results about businesses and services in your local area, too.
Local SEO: The Definitive Guide to Improve Your Local Search Rankings
- What Is Local SEO & Why Local Search Is Important
- Local SEO For Beginners: Getting Started
- Top 25 Local Search Ranking Signals You Need To Know
- Analyzing Your Local Organic Search Competition
- Why NAP & User Experience Are Crucial To Local SEO
- What Is A Local Link & How To Find More Local Link Opportunities
- Where & How To Get The Right Reviews For Your Business
- Google My Business: How to Completely Optimize Your GMB Listing
- 14 Essential Local SEO & Listing Management Tools
- A Guide To Local SEO For Large Enterprises & Franchises
- 9 Types Of Content That Will Help Your Local SEO